Image above: hidden/revealed, acrylic & ink on aluminum, 17.5 x 23.5 inches

Saturday, April 2, 2016

Gallery Closing


This will be the last month for the SE-OC Gallery here in Albuquerque, NM.  [This will be the 2nd one that has represented me that's closed in 3 years!]

I went early for the last Arts Crawl that the gallery will have.  Last night was a nice evening, there were lots of openings thru out the city so going early was necessary if I was to make any other openings.  The big one last night was the New Mexico Masterworks show, several of the SE-OC artists are in that exhibit.

Here are a few pictures from SE-OC:



You'll notice two of my images above, center, the Buddhas. I had a large show in Dec-Jan and left just three medium sized works on aluminum.



Like I said it was very early, not quite 6pm.  The windows are north light, just really a wonderful space with very nice people running the gallery.  The space, as I understand it, will be converted to their use for educational out-reach, which they've been doing at another location.

If you're a New Mexico person stop by this month, lots of really good deals on art.  SE-OC Gallery


~tim

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sorry it has to close. Really a shame.