Image above: hidden/revealed, acrylic & ink on aluminum, 17.5 x 23.5 inches

Monday, June 20, 2016

Nightmare Bridge


     Well, it's been over a month since I've posted here.  Super busy, ending with 3 weeks of jury duty, and before that a week long trip to Capital Reef and that area which was a great trip [minus the 2 days of heavy rain].  I've yet to really go thru those shots, but as soon as I do I'll post a little bit on the Capital Reef area, and Goblin State Park, both in Utah.

Also I've been working on a number of new images on aluminum for a new gallery, Gallery at 400, which changes name and ownership on 1st of July.




Nightmare Bridge
9.25 x 15 inches
acrylic and ink on aluminum

I'll get the others posted soon and catch up on this blog a bit by doing so.


~tim

No comments: