Image above: hidden/revealed, acrylic & ink on aluminum, 17.5 x 23.5 inches

Friday, June 24, 2016

JC Smith Interview

     I shot this video recently while visiting JC [aka Pinkdog] in Las Vegas.  Finally got the edit done and approved yesterday, so here 'tis:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qqTo5pS14rs

I'm newbe on utube so I think this link will take you to it.  This was made for Making Art Safely as part of a new series of video interviews with artists that have taken one or more of their workshops.  However it's not up on their website yet.

JC is visiting me this weekend prior to another workshop he is taking in Santa Fe on monoprinting.  Looking forward to hanging out with him.

~tim

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Tim this is a terrific piece and I cannot thank you enough for doing JC. Can't wait for 'more to come.'